Helpful Info


Baltimore City Agency Contact Info

  • Department of Transportation
    • General: 410-396-6802
    • Special Events: 410-396-1916
    • Southeast Community Liason - Grishae Blackette'
  • Department of Public Works
    • Water Billing
  • Baltimore Housing
          Search work permits
  • Planning Department (for zoning information)
    Transform Baltimore (new zoning code)
  • Board of Municipal and Zoning Appeals
    Hearing Agendas
  • Liquor License Board
    Hearing Agendas


Maryland State Representatives - District 46

  • Delegate Brooke Lierman
  • Delegate Luke Clippinger
  • Delegate Robbyn Lewis
  • Senator Bill Ferguson


Southeast Baltimore Congressional Representatives

Submitting a 311 Request

Before contacting our office to request a City service, we encourage you to call 311 to formally report the request. Then, submit a constituent request using the form on this website. Please include your 311 service number in that request so that we can better assist you with your concern.

How to Submit a 311 Request

  • Option 1: Dial 311 on your phone when within Baltimore City limits.
  • Option 2: Submit your request online using the website
  • Option 3: Download the Baltimore 311 app from your phone’s app store and submit your request through the app. 
  • Don't forget to record your 311 service number.

How to Check on the Status of a 311 Request

  • Option 1: Dial 311 on your phone within Baltimore City limits, provide the operator with your service number, and request an update on actions taken to address your request.
  • Option 2: Check the due date, activity, and outcome of a 311 request using the website.