- Graceland Park Improvement Association
- Greater Greektown Neighborhood Alliance
- Highlandtown Community Association
- Little Italy Community Organization
- Little Italy Property Owners Association
- O'Donnell Heights Tenant Council
- Patterson Park Neighborhood Association
- St. Helena Community Association
- Upper Fells Point Improvement Association
Baltimore City Agency Contact Info
- Department of Transportation
- General: 410-396-6802
- Special Events: 410-396-1916
- Southeast Community Liason - Grishae Blackette'
- Department of Public Works
- Water Billing
- Water Billing
- Baltimore Housing
Search work permits
Maryland State Representatives - District 46
- Delegate Brooke Lierman
- Delegate Luke Clippinger
- Delegate Robbyn Lewis
- Senator Bill Ferguson
Southeast Baltimore Congressional Representatives
- House of Representatives
Submitting a 311 Request
Before contacting our office to request a City service, we encourage you to call 311 to formally report the request. Then, submit a constituent request using the form on this website. Please include your 311 service number in that request so that we can better assist you with your concern.
How to Submit a 311 Request
- Option 1: Dial 311 on your phone when within Baltimore City limits.
- Option 2: Submit your request online using the website
- Option 3: Download the Baltimore 311 app from your phone’s app store and submit your request through the app.
- Don't forget to record your 311 service number.
How to Check on the Status of a 311 Request
- Option 1: Dial 311 on your phone within Baltimore City limits, provide the operator with your service number, and request an update on actions taken to address your request.
- Option 2: Check the due date, activity, and outcome of a 311 request using the website.